"Growing in His grace. Showing His grace to each other."
Ladies are invited to join Women of Grace for Women’s Ministry Gatherings the 2nd Wednesday of each month for fellowship & dessert, a speaker sharing from God’s Word, and prayer time together to encourage each other. Invite a friend to come too! Childcare is provided. Montlhy meetings will resume in September after a summer break.
Ladies Bible studies are offered different times throughout the year. Below is a list of planned studies for fall 2016 and spring 2017. All studies meet at GCC from 9:30-11:00 a.m. Childcare is provided. Check back later for 2017/2018 studies.
- What Love Is: A Study of 1, 2, 3 John by Kelly Minter, Wednesdays, September 28-November 9. Led by Gena Woodall.
- Missional Motherhood by Gloria Furman, Saturdays, October 1-November 5. Led by Kelley Wallace.
- The Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer, Saturdays, January 7-February 18. Led by Beth Carter.
- 1 Peter: A Living Hope in Christ by Jen Wilkin, Wednesdays, February 8-April 5. Led by Debbie Nelson.
- I Know His Name by Wendy Blight, Saturdays, April 8-May 6. Led by Caitlin Parrish.
If you would like to hear more about our women's ministry or sign up for a Bible study, contact Gena Woodall.