Click here to sign up for our next Discovery Lunch and/or Grace Connection Class
Membership to Grace Community Church is open to baptized Christians who give assurance of personal faith in Christ for their salvation, who are committed to live under the lordship of Christ, and who are in agreement with the doctrinal statement of GCC.
GRACE CONNECTION CLASS
Do you have questions about Grace? Elder-rule? Grace's stance on baptism? Grace's stance on the Bible? Then please join us in our Grace Connection Class to discuss more about what we believe and how we operate.
All who wish to become a member must go through a four-week class called Grace Connection. The class covers what it means to be a member, our doctrinal statement, our governance, and many more details about GCC. Grace Connection is offered quarterly and meets from 8:30-9:30 before the Sunday morning service. We will hold a Discovery Lunch after a Sunday morning service leading up to the start of a Grace Connection class to inform everyone of the membership process. Interested? Speak to an elder or contact us!
Members must affirm and believe the following:
- I believe and confess that I am a sinful person by nature and by choice, unqualified to be acceptable to my Holy Creator, and I have no hope of salvation apart from His grace and mercy.
- I believe and confess that Jesus Christ is God, the Son, and that He is the only Savior of sinners.
- I have received God’s free offer of mercy, forgiveness, acceptance, and eternal life, and am trusting in Christ alone for my salvation as He is offered to me in the gospel.
- I promise, in humble dependence upon the work of the Holy Spirit who lives in and enables me, I will determine to live each day as God’s obedient child and faithful witness so that my life brings honor to my God and Savior.
- I promise to be submissive to and supportive of the leadership of Grace Community Church as they lead the congregation according to the Scriptures and the bylaws and constitution of this church.
- I promise to encourage the witness of Grace Community Church in her worship and work by living at peace with other Christians, guarding the purity of her doctrine, and supporting her ministry with my personal involvement and financial gifts.